People always say “kids say the darndest things!” There was even a television show about it. However, I contend that kids make you say the darndest things. Here’s my top five examples of crazy stuff that’s come flying out of my mouth.
- My bottom is not a drum. (This stems from Logan’s persistence to use my rear-end as a snare drum. Snicker if you must, but I for one am not amused.)
- “Stop staring at the sun.”
- “Don’t lick my belly button, it’s gross.”
- “If you wake up Ethan, then you two are going to have to figure out how to nurse him. I don’t care that you’re 3 years old or if you have to go to work.” (I growled this at a noisy Hubby and Logan after a long sleepless night with Ethan.)
- “Get your penis off the table.”
What silly things have your kids made you say?